16 Best Gifts for Hostesses [2020 Gift Guide]
November 17, 2020
It’s that time of year again, where everyone is thinking about the holidays! Dinners, celebrations, and of course, presents. To make things a bit easier for you, I have pulled together a few gift guides this season. Today, we are digging deep into the best gifts for hostesses. Whether you are shopping for friends and family, or putting together your own wish list, you are sure to find something perfect.
Looking for more gift ideas? I also have a gift guide for bakers!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I will earn a commission if you click through and buy something, at no additional cost to you! Learn More.
A well-decorated and functional table is the cornerstone of a perfect dinner or brunch party. These gifts are sure to bring some extra joy to any table, no matter what event.
- Candelabra Centerpiece: Add some light with this classy candle holder, perfect for a warm and cozy dinner party, or an elegant dessert buffet.
- Kate Spade Tidbit Plates: Serve up tiny treats or set the table with these adorable accent plates, full of color.
- Handwoven Placemats: Create a rich backdrop at every place setting by adding a handcrafted work of art to rest the plates on.
- Macrame Napkin Rings: Tie everything together with this crafted set of napkin rings, perfect for a book club brunch.
Sharing and Serving
No buffet bar or table is complete without serveware. Each of these pieces is not only a beautiful addition to any event, but also functional for serving food.
- Cheeseboard Set: Everything you need for the perfect cheese spread is included in this complete set, and the cheese knives tuck away for simple storage.
- Wooden Cake Stand: The best way to display a baked creation is by putting it on a pedestal. Plus this stand comes with a cloche to keep cakes perfectly fresh.
- Bread Warmer Basket: There is no better part of dinner than a fresh slice of bread with butter, and this basket will keep it warm throughout the whole meal.
- Handblown Cruets: Upgrading to a cruet for my olive oil has been a game changer, and why not use one that was crafted by hand?
Something to Snack On
Put the perfect flair and flavor into the next cheese board, charcuterie, or grazing table. Or add a little something to cheers with!
- Macarons: There’s nothing like biting into a perfect French macaron, and this set of a dozen comes with six different fun flavors.
- Bloody Mary Kit: For your favorite brunch host, this kit includes all of the accoutrements for a perfect Bloody Mary bar, just add vodka.
- Flavored Olive Oils: No bread service is complete without a selection of dips, and these flavored olive oils will make the job super easy.
- Pickle Variety Pack: Add a selection of pickles to any cheese or charcuterie board: sweet, sour, or spicy.
Sign up for a multi-month delivery for amazing gifts in all the months in between the holidays! These subscription boxes are the best surprise for a special someone who loves to entertain.
- Escape the Crate: Perfect for game night, each box comes with everything you need to solve an at-home escape room-style puzzle as a group.
- The Butler’s Pantry: Every month, home entertainers will receive a box of goodies and accessories perfect for hosting, with a fun new theme.
- Shaker & Spoon: Expand the horizons of any amateur mixologist, with monthly cocktail recipes and all the ingredients you need to shake up 3 new drinks.
- Swar-Yay!: Seasonal items are curated four times a year from small boutique businesses for celebrating special occasions at home.
Find the perfect gift for that friend who loves to host! Or if that’s you, here’s 16 items you need on your wish list.